Monday, August 18, 2008

First Potential House Offer!

Continued my open house visiting spree this weekend. Visited quite a few open houses and there are always a crowd of people. Maybe all the parents are trying to move in before the summer ended so their kids are able to register in time for the fall semester in the new school district.

There are a couple nice houses this weekend that are newly remodeled and with nice floorplan. I am a believer in the first instinct where I always made my decision on a house on the first few steps into that house. There is one house that I particularly liked. It has good neighborhood and good school district, open floorplan, hardwood floor, bright living and family rooms with windows and skylight. The sunlight shinning in the living room thru a window door and a few wide floor-to-ceiling windows that makes the living room bright and comfortable. I have a chat with the listing agent and the property has no major fixing required except the fumigation.

Gonna check with our agent today to request for the detail house inspection report and also to discuss a strategy of a potential offer.

No comments: